Combat food insecurity and help youth develop lifelong healthy eating habits
Your Donation Allows Us to:
- Serve healthy snacks – Read more
- Stock the food pantry – Read more
- Deliver food to vulnerable individuals – Read more
- Teach nutrition education and food skills classes – Read more
- Prepare youth for successful careers – Read more
Your monthly or quarterly recurring donations create a reliable source of funding year-round to help fight food insecurity. Your gift will be charged automatically each month and can be modified at any time.
Please note, as Good Food for All is a registered BC Society, not a registered charity, all donations requiring tax receipts must go through our charitable sponsor. If you would like a tax receipt: Send your donation by E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org OR make a cheque to: Network of Inner City Community Services Society 200 – 739 Gore Ave, Vancouver, BC V6A 2Z9 with Good Food for All in the memo line.
If you would like to make an in-kind donation or donate by cash or cheque, please contact Elizabeth at Beth@GoodFoodforAll.org